"Most Connected Human" Chris Dancy gives an afternoon keynote on “Pro-sumers, Personalization and Privacy in a Hyper-Connected World”
“Put the Internet Into Products — Not Products on the Internet” http://streetfightmag.com/2015/03/25/lds15-video-put-the-internet-into-products-not-products-on-the-internet/
- Our behaviour is the interface
- Our life is a platform (Chris Dancy)
- Resilient – perpetually live in perspective.
- Low ambient feed back
- Not big brother – but big mother – how your data will help others.
- Build for perspective – Internet in products – not the Internet on products. – Low-tech human gathering points.
- Insert yourself into the perpetual now.
- Login with behaviour - behaviour as a plat form – no screens or keyboards.
- Ethical design
- Terraforming our interface like the matrix!
- Design for calm technology
- Design for kind technology
- Design for contemplation.
- Solve technology problems with humanity.